This study is in progress, not accepting new patients
Polyclonal Regulatory T Cells (PolyTregs) for Pemphigus
a study on Pemphigus
Pemphigus Foliaceus Pemphigus Vulgaris autologous polyclonal regulatory T cell therapy PolyTregs open-label Phase 1 (safety) Pemphigus Cohort 1: 1.0 x 10^8 PolyTregs Cohort 2: 2.5x10^8 PolyTregs
Lead Scientists at UC Health
- Haley Naik, MD,MHSc (ucsf)
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a prevalent and debilitating disease predominating in women and minorities. Despite its prevalence and morbidity, the biology of HS is poorly understood, thus limiting the development of effective therapies.
- Anna Haemel, MD (ucsf)
Associate Professor, Dermatology. Authored (or co-authored) 35 research publications.
- Michael Rosenblum, MD, Ph.D. (ucsf)
Associate Professor, Dermatology. Authored (or co-authored) 100 research publications.
- Jeffrey Bluestone, Ph.D. (ucsf)
Jeffrey Bluestone, PhD, is the A.W. and Mary Margaret Clausen Distinguished Professor of Metabolism and Endocrinology and is the Director of the Hormone Research Institute in the Diabetes Center. His research over the past 25 years has focused on understanding the basic processes that control T cell activation and immune tolerance in autoimmunity and organ transplantation.
- David Wofsy (ucsf)
- in progress, not accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) website Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation (DAIT) website Autoimmunity Centers of Excellence (ACE) website
- Phase 1
- Study Type
- Last Updated