This study is accepting new patients by invitation only
Lung Cancer Screening: A Multilevel Intervention
a study on Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer randomized control trial lung cancer risk assessment shared decision making Lung Neoplasms LungCARE
Lead Scientist at UC Health
- Celia Kaplan, DrPH (ucsf)
PROF IN RES-HCOMP, Medicine. Authored (or co-authored) 111 research publications. Research interests: Implementation Science · Children/youth · Older adults · limited English proficiency · Socioeconomically marginalized groups · Migrants/refugees · Clinic · Department of public health · Decision aids · Advice lines · cancer · clinical trials participation · Cancer prevention
- accepting new patients by invitation only
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, San Francisco
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. USPTF Bulletin: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Issues Draft Recommendation Statement on Screening for Lung Cancer. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force 2013.
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Decision memo for screening for lung cancer with low dose computed tomography (LDCT).
- Study Type
- Last Updated