NL-201 Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Cancer
a study on Solid Tumor
Lead Scientists at University of California Health
- Wanxing Chai-Ho, MD (ucla)
HS Assistant Clinical Professor, Medicine. Authored (or co-authored) 6 research publications
- Gregory Daniels, MD, PhD (ucsd)
Dr. Daniels coordinates our clinical program in melanoma. His own research involves understanding the link between autoimmunity and tumor immunity in developing more effective and less toxic vaccines and immune stimulatory approaches for patients with melanoma.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc.
- Phase 1 Solid Tumor Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 310 study participants
- Last Updated