A study following patients with Huntington's Disease over time
Help us learn more about Huntington's Disease
a study on Huntington's Disease
- for people ages 18 years and up (full criteria)
- Healthy Volunteers
- healthy people welcome
- at UC Davis UC Irvine UCLA UCSD UCSF
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Neal Hermanowicz (uci)Susan Perlman (ucla)Vicki Wheelock (ucdavis)Jody Corey-Bloom (ucsd)Michael Geschwind (ucsf)
Huntington's Disease Huntington Disease Juvenile Huntington's Disease Registry Cohort CHDI
Lead Scientists at UC Health
- Neal Hermanowicz (uci)
- Susan Perlman (ucla)
- Vicki Wheelock (ucdavis)
Professor, Neurology. Authored (or co-authored) 39 research publications.
- Jody Corey-Bloom (ucsd)
Emeritus Professor, Neurosciences. Authored (or co-authored) 68 research publications.
- Michael Geschwind (ucsf)
Dr. Geschwind received his M.D.and Ph.D. in neuroscience through the National Institutes of Health (NIH)-sponsored Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- CHDI Foundation, Inc.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Last Updated