This study is accepting new patients by invitation only
Health eHeart BEAT-AFib - Health eHeart Biomarkers of Early Atrial Transformation in Atrial Fibrillation
Lead Scientists at University of California Health
- Jeffrey E Olgin, MD (ucsf)
Dr. Olgin is a Cardiologist and a Cardiac Electrophysiologist. His main clinical interests include conduction disorders, arrhythmias, catheter ablation, implantable devices—pacemakers and defibrillators, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, ventricular tachycardia, sudden death and supraventricular tachycardia.
- Edward P Gerstenfeld, MD (ucsf)
Dr Gerstenfeld is the Melvin Scheinman Endowed Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Section of Cardiac Electrophysiology at UCSF.
- Mark J Pletcher, MD (ucsf)
As an epidemiologist and a general internal medicine physician, my research is designed to inform clinical decision-making and policy relevant to primary care and prevention.
- Gregory Marcus, MD (ucsf)
Dr. Gregory Marcus is a specialist in the treatment of arrhythmias, including mapping and catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardias and ventricular arrhythmias. He is also an expert in pacemaker, biventricular device and defibrillator implantation. RESEARCH Dr. Marcus is Associate Chief of Cardiology for Research at UCSF Health.
- accepting new patients by invitation only
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, San Francisco
- Atrial Fibrillation fact sheet from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Study Type
- Expecting 3000 study participants
- Last Updated